Skip to main content
Scroll to top
Before General Anesthesia / I.V. Sedation
- NO EATING OR DRINKING for at least 8 HOURS prior to your appointment (including water).
- NO SMOKING for at least 24 HOURS prior to your appointment.
- All patients should be accompanied by a responsible adult who can provide transportation after the appointment.
- Please wear a SHORT SLEEVE SHIRT WITH NO COLLAR. Clothing should be loose and comfortable. Avoid tight sleeves and tight pants.
- Do not wear a wrist watch, bracelets, or nail polish on the day of your appointment.
- Please wear low-heeled, safe walking shoes. No flip-flops or slippers.
- If you have long hair, please wear it in a high ponytail.