At your initial appointment Dr. Vecchione will review the reason for your referral and/or establish your primary area of concern. He will review your medical history, record any medications you may be taking, and review any x-rays which are available. In some instances additional x-rays may be required in order to provide a proper evaluation.
Please bring the following with you on the day of your appointment:
- A complete list of any medications you are taking
- The names and phone numbers of your physicians
- Any dental and/or medical insurance information
- Any x-rays which you may have
- The referral card you may have been given which details the proposed treatment or area in question
Please note that all patients under the age of 18 should be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the initial visit.
If you are coming to the office for the first time and you require urgent care, please inform us in advance if you have a medical condition that may require preparation prior to surgery (e.g. total joint replacement, prosthetic heart valve, anticoagulant therapy, etc).